Pursuant to and for the purposes of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016, the personal identification data provided when making requests on https://www.miraitek.com/contatti/ and provided to Miraitek Srl will be processed directly and/or through delegated third parties, exclusively for the following purposes:
(a) Sending informative material related to activities promoted by Miraitek Srl through electronic mail;
(b) To enable direct contact by Miraitek Srl.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except for the purposes mentioned in (a) and (b) above. Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not registered in a database, such as; collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or deletion. The personal data provided will be processed by Miraitek Srl via paper, computer, or other electronic support.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Controller will process personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data were acquired.
- your data may be made accessible for purposes a) and b) to employees and associates of the Controller in their capacity as authorized and/or responsible persons for processing;
- to third parties performing outsourced activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as data controllers.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND REFUSAL OF CONSENT:
Consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point a) is optional so you may decide not to consent in such case, however, you will be unable to receive newsletters, communications and informative material related to the activities promoted by MIRAITEK SRL.
Consent to the processing of data for the purposes stipulated in (b) above is necessary to receive contact request responses.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject may, at any time, exercise the rights:
- of access to personal data;
- to seek the correction or deletion of this data or the limitation of processing concerning him/her;
- to object to the processing;
- to data portability;
- to revoke consent, however, where provided: revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation;
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise the above rights by contacting: email@example.com
CONTROLLER, MANAGERS AND APPOINTEES
The Data Controller is MIRAITEK LTD Via Colico 36, Milan in the person of its legal representative.
The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.